Terms of Service
Your access to and use of the G5 Entertainment AB (“G5”) web site (the “Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and The Site are superseded and of no force or effect:
1. The Site and all materials contained in the Site are maintained for your personal entertainment and information. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of G5 and the artists who created the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site, including any and all graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of G5.
2. All text, data, graphics files, sound files and other materials contained in the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of G5 and/or a supplier to G5. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
3. All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people contained in the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, G5. The use of these materials by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of G5 and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. Nothing contained in this Agreement or in the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or other proprietary information without the express written consent of the owner thereof.
4. While G5 uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, G5 makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. G5 assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with G5 and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from G5. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to G5, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, to G5, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of G5. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of G5. G5 shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. G5 shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER G5 NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. G5 DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. G5 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. G5 SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, Apple’s iTunes or AppStore). ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
10. IN CASE OF A MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION OF SERVICE FOR WHICH G5 IS RESPONSIBLE THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM COMPLETING THE GAME IN WHICH YOU HAVE BEGUN TO PARTICIPATE, G5 WILL REFUND THE ENTRY FEE CHARGED FOR THAT UNFINISHED GAME ONLY. G5 SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, Apple’s iTunes or AppStore). ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. G5 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WHETHER G5 IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION. G5 ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT YOUR PLAY OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT SHOULD G5 DETERMINE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TERMINATION OF SERVICE, THAT YOU HAVE OTHERWISE VIOLATED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED ANY OTHER RULES OR CONDITIONS OF G5. G5 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR G5’S PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES TO ANYONE IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold G5 and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that G5 may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. G5 reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide G5 with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by G5.
12. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are for the benefit of G5 Entertainment, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
13. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
14. These Terms and Conditions may be revised from time to time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.